Our spectacular Mosaic Sculpture Garden has been awarded 6 Stars in the 2018 Garden of International Significance.
Surprises everywhere in this glorious garden - mosaiced steps, an
extraordinary sculptural wall mosaic, welded steel sculptures and other
creations. Colourful gardens of roses vegetables, citrus, flowers. Very unique.
Download this PDF for more information and the story behind The Giants House.
MOSAIC SCULPTURE GARDEN AND HISTORIC HOUSE
1 October to 30 April 11am - 4pm
1 May to 30 September 11am - 2pm
The 'Artist Palate' Cafe is open 26 Dec - 30 April.
- Garden visit : $20 per adult, $10 per child (2 - 15 years of age)
- Family Concession Prices:
- 2 Adults + 1 Child $45
- 2 Adults + 2 Children $50
- 2 Adults + 3 Children $55
- 2 Adults + 4 Children $60
- Students (with ID) $17
- Seniors (with NZ gold card ID) $17
- For group visits (10 or more) to see both the house, gallery and the garden: $22.50pp+ GST