Our spectacular Sculpture and Mosaic Garden has been awarded 6 Stars in the 2018 Garden of International Significance.
Surprises everywhere in this glorious garden - mosaiced steps, an
extraordinary sculptural wall mosaic, welded steel sculptures and other
creations. Colourful gardens of roses vegetables, citrus, flowers. Very unique.
Download this PDF for more information and the story behind The Giants House.
SCULPTURE & MOSAIC GARDEN AND HISTORIC HOUSE
Prices and Open Hours 2021
1 October to 30 April 11am - 4pm
1 May to 30 September 11am - 2pm
The 'Artist Palate' Cafe is open 1 October to 30 April.
- Garden & Gallery visit : $22.50 per adult, $10 per child (2 - 15 years of age)
- Family & Concession:
- 2 Adults + 1 Child $50
- 2 Adults + 2 Children $55
- 2 Adults + 3 Children $60
- 2 Adults + 4 Children $65
- Students (with ID) $20
- Seniors (with NZ gold card ID) $20
- Group visits (10 or more) $27.50+gst per adult, $14+gst per child includes a visit through the historic art house, an introductory talk by the artist, garden and Contemporary Art Gallery. Prebooking required email@example.com
- Group catering cafe style lunch for 18-20 people approximately
- $26+gst per adult
- $15+gst per child
No dogs are allowed in garden