Surprises everywhere in this glorious garden - mosaiced steps, an
extraordinary sculptural wall mosaic, welded steel sculptures and other
creations. Colourful gardens of roses vegetables, citrus, flowers. Very unique.
Download this PDF for more information and the story behind The Giants House.
MOSAIC SCULPTURE GARDEN AND HISTORIC HOUSE
Summer Opening Hours
1 October to 24 December 12-4 pm
26 December to 30 April 12-5 pm
1 May to 31 September 2 - 4 pm*
*Except on Cruiseship visiting days when the garden and gallery will be open 12pm - 4pm.
The 'Artist Palate' Cafe is open 26 Dec - 30 April.
- Garden visit : $20 per adult, $10 per child (2 - 15 years of age)
- Family Concession Prices:
- 2 Adults + 1 Child $45
- 2 Adults + 2 Children $50
- 2 Adults + 3 Children $55
- 2 Adults + 4 Children $60
- Students (with ID) $17
- Seniors (with NZ gold card ID) $17
- For group visits (10 or more) to see both the house, gallery and the garden: $22.50pp+ GST